Last week I had a Samebike electric bike with 48V 10.Ah battery and 350w electric HUB motor. In this review you will describe advantages and disadvantages of the product, all the technical parameters where and how to get it.
It can be folded in half and it is a classic mountain bike on 26 ″ wheels
- The 10.5AH 48V torch is a good finish and is centered in the construction and can be replaced
- LCD display – at this price level are electric bikes with LEDs
- Robust construction with good welds.
- Good performance in electrobycicles with HUB engine
- He’s fully sprung
- Nice design I liked
- The engine is smaller, he has a good performance and pulls up the hill just wanted better heat dissipation
- To inflate 26 ″ a stronger compressor is needed (to make it hard)
The SAMEBIKE LO26 folding electric bicycle has no significant weakness; The advantage is a well made folding mechanism which is a robust 48V 10.4Ah Aku-s will have a better range. I like that there is an offroad mode ie I add a throttle as a scooter and there is also a PAS sensor so you can drive legal in EU (under 25kmh/h with pas )
Electro Engine Samebike nas no brand mark and is a little small het dissapation can be problem on big hill Good is controller and battery in the frame build. Electric bike has walk mode 6km/h.
My detailed experience with Samebike LO26:
In the lines above I described the main features for a better overview, Samebike electric bike I repaired cabels (hall, etc.) so I looked inside.
Regarding the controller unit is a bit smaller in along with the cabling has a small margin. Connectors are all connected I think the user will not set anything more… and it is good this only “On and play” not for tunning.
The display is S830 is quite similar to bafang C965 you can download manual:
Ebike encourages walking assistance – it comes in handy when you go electric bike.
Battery The battery is placed in the frame (in the larger part of the frame).It is connected to the control unit by a power connector.The battery is assembled from 13s 18650 lithium cells with overal capacity 10.4Ah. Brand of li-ion cells is uknown for mee (i not have disassemble the battery).
What is the distance range?
35-40km on pure electric engine … for 48V 10.4Ah is OK. (Flat road rider have uder 100kg).
On the handlebars except the display are the brake levers (controller disconnects the motor when braking) and Arow up and down with Mode buttons controll pad can turn on/off bike Helps set the S830 display and you can set three levels and assistance:
- 350W motor provides the max 30km/h speed and max 35 degree gradient
- 10.4Ah / 48V Li-ion battery ( included in product ) for max 40km mileage with pure electric mode and 70km mileage with moped mode
- 26 inch inflatable rubber tire for different grounds
- Folding design ( folding size: 103 x 37 x 104cm ) for convenient carrying
- Pedal mode, moped mode, and pure electric modefor choose
- LED front light to ride at night safely
- Aluminum alloy shell for max 150kg payload
- Suitable for adults and teenagers
- Wheel size: 26 inch
- Motor rated power: 350W
- Battery rated power: 499W
- Battery: 10.4Ah Li-ion battery
- Charge time: 4 hours
- Maximum speed: 30km/h
- Maximum load: 150kg
- Input voltage: 110 – 240V
- Brake mode: front / rear disc brake
- Transmission: Shimano 21 speed
- Instrument: central LCD instrument with USB function
- Fender: PVC mudguard