A useful USB analyzer for voltage,current and capacity is very useful for detecting weak batteries in mobile phones..Here you will find my experience where to buy it and how to measure it.
My experience is very good This small meter helped me to discover FAKE batteries that had poor capacity.sing the Keweisi USB meter, I can measure all devices that are charging via USB.It looks similar to the USB key except that it shows the voltage, current, time and capacity.
- Batteries for mobile phones (capacity)
- Power banks -Capacity , Wonder how many powerbanks have a poorly listed capacity
- 18650 li-ion cels – Capacity ,If you have a USB charger for the 18650 as TOMO M4 it is not a problem to test the capacity
- I detected the USB voltage on my computer under load
You can use it Detect any USB charger such as PC USB, home charger, car charger.
Wide range of applications, any phone, any electronic product.
Suitable for factories, laboratories and personal use.
Here is his pros and cons :
Here is pros:
- Saves capacity values even when disconnected from USB or interrupted power
- I was fairly accurate i compare Keweisi it with other meters
- Easy plug and play style manipulation
- Nice display with electrical values
Here is cons:
- Maybe better contacts some pieces need to be better connected to USB
3V1 USB Meter is a handy utility that you will surely use to verify USB battery products. In my shop I sold them about 35 pieces all was ok.
During testing, it helped me to have the memory of the last stored value
Imagine that you are testing powerbarge discharging which when discharged will turn off and thus I will lose data …
When Keweisi capacity meters store the last value and I can do something else, do not guard the last value ..
A short manual how to work
3v1 Keweisi Instruction Manual
plug in the USB computer, it will start automatically when connected. You can connect the battery device to the USB meter (3), then the meter shows the current voltage, current, time, and capacity.
1- USB connector (connect to PC)
2- RESET button (reset time and capacity)
3- USB input (USB to connect the device)
4- Voltage (current voltage)
5 Current (current supplied by the USB meter)
7- Time (elapsed time since switch-on or last reset)
Download manual :Keweisi USB 3in1 meter manual capacity voltage current
3V1 Keweisi USB meter technical parameters:
- Voltage Range: 3V-9V
- Current Range: 0-3A
- Accuracy: 1%
- Time: 0-99 Hours
- USB Compatibility: USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 (works at 2.0 Speeds)
- Dimensions: 2.75in x .91in x .59in (70mm x 23mm x 15mm)
- Weight: .53oz
- Sampling Resistance: 50mΩ
- Measurable Capacity Range: 0-99,999mAh
- Current Consumption: <12mA
- Display Type: 1.04in OLED Screen
- Display Color: White
- Designed By: Keweisi